About Ahsaki Games
1. Name: Ahsaki Games
2. Age: 42
3. City: Flowood
4. Occupation: Educator
5. When did you start running? 2012
6. Why did you start running? After I had my fourth child, I struggled with my weight. One day, my youngest son poked my stomach and asked if I was pregnant again. This was a special mommy and son moment. Yet, it served as an eye opener that my children were watching me. If I expected them to be active and develop good self-care routines, I needed to lead by example.
7. Why did you join Eat & Run MS? By the grace of God, family and friends made sure food was in our home when I was a child. I remember that vividly and want to help others anyway possible.
8. What is your favorite local place to run? I don’t have one yet and am exploring.
9. What is your favorite distance to run? The 13.1 miles is my favorite.
10. What is your favorite race to run? It’s the MS Blues.
11. What is your next running goal? Marathon
12. What is your goal milage for 2019? 500
To donate for Ahskai’s miles, click here and choose her name in the “Donate for” section