About Bobby Rush
1. Name: Bobby Rush
2. Age: 38 as of March 1 this year
3. City: Madison, MS
4. Occupation: District Manager, ACT
5. When did you start running? September of 2015
6. Why did you start running? I needed some motivation to stay in shape and saw an opportunity to join a group that was training for the MS Blues Half Marathon with Stinky Feet. I have to give credit to Claire Jungling for posting about on Facebook as it was the right message at the right time!
7. Why did you join Eat & Run MS? Well, there are multiple reasons for this. First, I LOVE running, and who doesn’t love to eat at great restaurants?! Second, there are a ton of great local charities and Eat & Run MS allows me to do what I love and support these amazing causes like Extra Table at the same time!
8. What is your favorite local place to run? I love the multipurpose trail in Ridgeland and also running “The Loop” around the reservoir.
9. What is your favorite distance to run? Marathon!
10. What is your favorite race to run? Louisiana Marathon
11. What is your next running goal? I would love to PR my marathon again and hope to get below 3:30. I’m also training for Ironman Wisconsin.
12. What is your goal mileage for 2019? My goal is to run 1200 miles!
To donate for Bobby’s miles, click here and choose his name in the “Donate for” section