About Charles Jackson
2. Age: 57
3. City: Sumrall, MS
5. When did you start running? Jan. 2005 (age 43)
6. Why did you start running? I had always been active and weight/injuries had never been a problem, but once I got to my forties I started experiences both of these problems. My wife started running while I was away on business and I just joined her when I return home. The first 5K I ran was in New Orleans and there was beer, so I was I was hooked!
7. Why did you join Eat & Run MS? I love the idea of raising money while doing something I love.
8. What is your favorite local place to run? Longleaf Trace
9. What is your favorite distance to run? 10 miler
10. What is your favorite race to run? That has changed over the years, but right now Northshore Ten Miler
To donate for Charles’s miles, click here and choose his name in the “Donate for” section