About Joe Lee
1. Name: Joe Lee
2. Age: 53 (54 in June)
3. City: Brandon (I live at the Reservoir, but have a Brandon mailing address)
4. Occupation: Editor in Chief of Dogwood Press, a small book publishing house, and an eight-time published author
5. When did you start running? I ran track in high school a generation ago. Started running again July 31, 2010.
6. Why did you start running? Ran track in high school after being talked into it by coaches. Started back to make running friends and continue an active lifestyle.
7. Why did you join Eat & Run MS? Want to help support Extra Table
8. What is your favorite local place to run? I love the Ridgeland multi-purpose trails … right behind that is the reservoir trails
9. What is your favorite distance to run? When running with friends, six miles is a good, solid workout / favorite racing distance is a half marathon
10. What is your favorite race to run? My favorite race is the Louisiana half marathon — did it for the first time in 2018 and loved the course
11. What is your next running goal? My next running goal is to complete the Louisiana & Mississippi Blues Half Marathons.
12. What is your goal mileage for 2019? My goal is to run 730 miles!
To donate for Joe’s miles, click here and choose his name in the “Donate for” section