About Todd Lape
1. Name: Todd Lape
2. Age: 42
3. City: Madison
4. Occupation:Production and Design Manager at University Press of Mississippi
5. When did you start running? 2012
6. Why did you start running? I was overweight and my brother Brent and I started the “Running for Lily” concept to increase awareness/acceptance for Down Syndrome
7. Why did you join Eat & Run MS? I love being involved with events that give back to local causes like Extra Table.
8. What is your favorite local place to run? The “Loop” or multi-use trails
9. What is your favorite distance to run? I would have to say half marathon because you are not totally dead after, but I do love the challenge of the full marathon. Really I just enjoy pushing myself and running/training with friends!
10. What is your favorite race to run? Running – Run Up for Downs / 12k for Holidays…….Triathlon – Ryanman
11. What is your next running goal? Run the Ryanman Triathalon & keep training for Ironman Wisconson 2019
12. What is your goal mileage for 2018? My goal is to run 1200 miles!
To donate for Todd’s miles, click here and choose his name in the “Donate for” section